Thursday, May 29, 2008

This is Serious

Tonight is the season finale of Lost! We are very excited about it and hope the hype for the best finale ever turns out to be true. We have a lot of time and thought invested into this show, so watching the season finale is extremely exciting...but a bit sad too because the next season won't start until 2009.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to point out that Lee is taking the night off from studying for the occasion. He NEVER takes a night off...for ANYTHING. Not even our anniversary, I might add. Not that I would ever even think about pointing that out to him. Unless you consider writing about it in this blog to be a passive aggressive way of pointing it out. But I'm pretty sure he doesn't even read my blog, so I am sticking with my statement that I am letting it go and not bringing this little fact to Lee's attention. :)

All of this to say, essentially, that watching the season finale of Lost is serious business here in the Bouldin house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY for HG TV!!!! I know you are so excited about that! Just think only a few more months and you will be home! I can't wait for yall to be here!! I am ready to make some puppy chow and have a dp! :) Hope you are having a good week. Love you both!