Today marks the 30-week point! Only 10 to go! I am 75% through this pregnancy, and I feel like the end is in sight. We are getting more and more excited with each day that passes. So, in conclusion, we really need to finish getting the nursery put together, and we REALLY need to pick a name.
Friday, May 8, 2009
The Big 3-0!
Today marks the 30-week point! Only 10 to go! I am 75% through this pregnancy, and I feel like the end is in sight. We are getting more and more excited with each day that passes. So, in conclusion, we really need to finish getting the nursery put together, and we REALLY need to pick a name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so ready to meet this little guy!! Especially since he is too stubborn to kick for me. YES he does need a name!!!! Bless his poor little heart.
You look wonderful! Can't wait to see you soon - we'll definitely have to side hug when we see each other:)
Post a Comment