Tuesday, March 9, 2010

8 Months!

It's hard to believe, but today Tucker is 8 months old! I'm not too thrilled with how the pictures turned out, but here they are anyway.
Tada! One hand!
If he looks mischievous, that's because he is.

I've been meaning to take pictures of Tucker with his elephant chair, so I did that today too. He LOVES this chair. Tucker thinks it is hilarious. Anytime I put him on the floor of his bedroom, he makes a beeline for the chair giggling all the way. He crawls up to it, puts his hands on the seat, looks straight at the elephant's face and talks to it. After he wraps up the conversation, he climbs all over it and squeals in delight. It would be funnier to see in a video, but these will do for now.

3 comments:

Nanny Bouldin said...

It is hard to believe that he is already 8 months. I know that you say he is wild, but I hate to tell you that he is only getting started. You ask for a little boy just like Lee and I am here to tell you that your wish has come true. He will be so much fun as he continues to do new and exciting things. Enjoy each moment as much as we did. He is precious even though I am biased. Love all three of you. Nanny

Gigi said...

What a cutie! We're SO proud of him! Great Grandma will be thrilled to see how much he loves his elephant chair.
Love, Gigi

Ruth Mayes said...

What a handsome and sweet boy! The mischievious pictute looks just like Lee. Loved the elelphang chair pictures.

Love, Great Gran