Thursday, February 25, 2010

7 Months!

I know. I know. This is way overdue. I have been slacking with the blog. Please excuse me. I plead "sick baby." Tucker has had 2 ear infections and a horrible cold, so lots of things have been pushed aside. At long last, here are Tucker's 7 month pictures!Tucker demonstrating two constant features...curled up feet and sucked in bottom lip!
Wait! Tucker has something to show you. It's his shocked face!

Tucker coming to attack me, and thus ending the photo shoot.

2 comments:

Nanny said...

These are so cute. He is actually smiling on almost all of them. Maybe he is getting use to the camera light. He is definitely a big boy and wants you to know it. Ha!!! love you all

Michael, Stephanie, and Carter said...

He is so precious! Can't believe how big they're getting already. Hope all is well!