Thursday, September 10, 2009
Two Months Old!
Tucker is now two months old! He weighs 11 lbs, 6 oz and is 24 1/4 inches long! He's growing like a little weed! He is smiling and "talking" to us all the time which has been so much fun. He seems to be FINALLY settling into some sort of sleeping schedule which is restoring some of my sanity. I had to wait until today to take his two month pictures because he got vaccinations yesterday and was not at all up to a photo shoot. Tucker is much wigglier now than he was during his one month pictures, so I don't feel like I got as many good shots. And of course I couldn't capture a big smile. He would only smile when I put the camera down. I'll keep trying! Here are some of the best shots I got today. I had to get almost all close-ups of Tucker's face because his arms and legs were flailing in all directions!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Beth,
Tucker is adorable. Congratulations. We would love to see you both when you are home.
Love,
Duane, Donna, and Girls
Post a Comment