Everyone told me that I was going to be absolutely miserable the last few weeks of the pregnancy. I am happy to report that I feel nowhere near miserable (although I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore). I still sleep like a rock at night, and I generally don't feel all that badly. Maybe it's because I experienced complete and total misery at the beginning, so now nothing is horrible compared with that. I'm feeling tired a lot of the time and I have no desire whatsoever to leave the house, but I've gotten tons done around here and feel prepared for Tucker to arrive now...NOW would actually be great!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Pregnancy Update
Everyone told me that I was going to be absolutely miserable the last few weeks of the pregnancy. I am happy to report that I feel nowhere near miserable (although I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore). I still sleep like a rock at night, and I generally don't feel all that badly. Maybe it's because I experienced complete and total misery at the beginning, so now nothing is horrible compared with that. I'm feeling tired a lot of the time and I have no desire whatsoever to leave the house, but I've gotten tons done around here and feel prepared for Tucker to arrive now...NOW would actually be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look wonderful! I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling well too. I felt fine through the beginning months of pregnancy but my body is making up for it now - it's been a rough week so far and I'm a full 9 days behind you. I'll agree that NOW would be great!
You look wonderful! Glad to hear that you're feeling well. My body took the opposite approach - the first few months were fine but this last one is gonna be rough. I was afraid this might happen but oh well - anything for a healthy baby! I'll definitely agree that NOW would be great!
Post a Comment